Have you been putting away your sleeveless tops and dresses in the corner of your wardrobe because wearing them makes you too embarrassed about your saggy arms? Did you know two reasons cause that saggy arms: our skin tends to lose elasticity as we age and due to excess fat accumulation. Whatever may be your reason, with some arms workout, you can get rid of the sagginess in your arms.
These arms workouts are so easy to do that you don’t have to sign up yourself for a gym membership. Instead, you can do these arms workouts at home, during your lunch hour at the office, or even at the park. So without wasting any time, start your arms workout so you can get rid of the jiggliness on your arms, only to reveal slender arms that you’ve always dreamed of.
- Triceps dips: You can use a chair or a bench for this workout. Place your arms behind your back, gripping the bench. Slowly lower yourself while keeping your body upright and your elbows closer to your sides. Lower your body only with your triceps while ensuring your elbows are at a 90-degree angle. Push your body back up with your triceps.
- Push-ups: This classic yet basic arms workout will give you those slender arms. Lie down on your stomach with your arms by your chest. Try supporting your weight on your arms and the toes of your legs as you lift your body off the ground. Slowly lower your body until your chest touches the floor and again push the ground to lift your body off the ground.
- Bent over row: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and grab barbells with your palms facing down. Bend forward a bit, slightly bend your knees but keep your back straight and your head pointing upwards. As you breathe in, pull the bar towards your chest. Squeeze your back muscles as you hold this position before lowering the bar down back to the start position.
- One arm side push up: Lie on your side with your knees bent slightly and place your left arm on your right shoulder. With your right arm, push your torso off the ground and slowly bring it back down before you switch sides.
- The windmill: Stand straight and raise your arms in front of you, parallel to the ground. Raise your arms up and rotate them backwards, downwards, and front again, imitating a windmill. Repeat this exercise 20 times forwards and 20 times backwards.
These arms workouts are very easy to do, and with consistent efforts, you can shed that extra fat around your arms. So, at least once a day, engage in these workouts whether you’re at home or during your lunch hour at the office and achieve those slender arms which will leave everyone around you envious.
Achieving sexy, slender arms means you can now wear those sleeveless tops and dresses and flaunt your enviable frame.