With the help of this short article, you will learn about what is freebasing cocaine. Freebasing is a process that can increase the strength of a substance. The term is used to refer to cocaine.
However, it is possible to make other substances, including nicotine and morphine base-free. The cocaine cannot be heated and smoked because of its chemical structure. Freebasing changes its structure to make it a smoker and more potent.
What Are The Side Effects?
The side effects of freebasing cocaine are given by,
- Increased energy
- Hypersensitivity to sound, vision and touch
- Mental alertness
It can also cause physical side effects like dilated pupils, squeamish, fast or irregular heartbeat, muscle spasms, increased blood pressure, increased body temperature, and sweat.
If you are going to use freebase, there are a few things you can do to mitigate the risks involved:
- Avoid sharing pipes.
- Always wipe the mouthpiece with rubbing alcohol if someone else is using it.
- Do not use broken pipes.
- Do not use a tube with visible blood.
- Let your pipes cool before the next hit to avoid burns.
- Keep it small to reduce the risk of overdose.
- You can use the fentanyl test strips to check for contamination. You can buy and read more about how it works.
How Does It Feel?
Freebasing causes a very powerful rush followed by a longer last. The users are report the feeling as warm as they breathe in, and it is often compared to an orgasm.
People have opted for freebase over powdered cocaine because the effect will be more intense and come faster. The initial results of freebasing are usually felt within 10 to 15 seconds after inhalation. After that first rush, the effect is quite similar to snorted coke.